[Ngo-sanrm] Draft meeting minutes of SANRM in December and reminder for update the member's mapping

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Jan 4 04:35:23 GMT 2013

Dear chi Ha and SANRM members,

This is the final update on our agricultural extension programme as this
programme just ended by December 2012. Unfortunately, VVOB has decided to
focus on education sector only since 2013.

All the materials of our agricultural extension programme is available on
our website at http://www.vvob.be/vietnam/?q=en/resources

Wish you all and SANRM a continuing good work,

Warm regards,

Nguyen Phuong Anh
Programme Co-Manager
Vietnam Representative Office
VVOB-Flemish Association for Cooperation Development and Technical
Assistance, Belgium
Room 307, A3 building, Thao Vien Guest house
1B Bac Son-Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
T. +84- 4- 37347289
F. +84- 4- 37347290
M.+84- 904149298