[Ngo-sanrm] Reminder of SANRM-WG meeting on 05 July 2013

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Jul 2 05:09:03 BST 2013

Dear colleagues,

This is to remind you of our WG meeting next week, Friday (July 5) at
9-11:30am. My list of agenda items are the following:

1.Welcome remarks and introduction

2.Planning for Learning Forum on Organic Farming/Agriculture in Vietnam

2.1Update on May 28 preparatory meeting with stakeholders ( see attached
notes)

2.2Update on meeting with the Vietnam Organic Association

3.Agroecology Workshop with Gret (June 11)

4.Sharing & exchange of relevant information by participants

5.Next meeting

Should you have any proposed agenda items, please send them to me on or
before Wednesday next week (03 July). Looking forward to seeing you
again in the next SANRM-WG meeting. Thanks.

Eduardo