[Ngo-sanrm] Biology Thesis about the biology of Agent Orange

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Jul 2 21:13:23 BST 2013

There is a huge amount of research on Agent Orange and its dioxin contaminant.

There is relatively little health or biology research on dioxins done in Vietnam to date. Some, but not anywhere near the amount done elsewhere where there was not war, poverty and disease.

You might wish to read the book, Dioxins and Health, 3rd Ed, Ed. Arnold Schecter, Wiley,, 2012 to get an orientation to Vietnam, Agent Orange, dioxins and similar chemicals.

Please let us know the answers to the questions Chuck Palazzo sent you. I too am curious to learn more about you.

Regards and best wishes,

Arnold Schecter, MD, MPH, Professor
Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Program
University of Texas School of Public Health
Dallas Regional Campus
Dallas, TX
Phone: 214.336.8519
General Office Phone: 214.648.1080