[Ngo-sanrm] References and Agenda of EMWG sharing on Customary law in forest use and management and in conflict resolution - 17th Jul 2013

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Jul 15 09:08:37 BST 2013

Dear development practitioners,

Thank you for your confirmation to the EMWG sharing on Customary law in
forest use and management and in conflict resolution, which is being held
on *17th July, 2013 @ NGO Resource Centre, from 9:00-11:00*

In order to facilitate your participation in the sharing, I would like to
share with you SPERI's document (in English and Vietnamese) of the
customary law. Please find it via the following link:

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/pub/reference-documents-customary-laws-forest-use-and-management-case-study-lao-cai-and-conflict-res

And I am also sending you a *tentative agenda* of the sharing in the
attachment. Please be noted that a professional translator will help you
during the sharing

I look forward to your participation in the sharing

Thank you,

Best regards,
Hoa Nguyen

--
Nguyen Thi Hoa (Ms.)
Ethnic Minorities Working Group (EMWG) Coordinator
Email: emwg at ngocentre.org.vn
Web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/emwg