[Ngo-sanrm] Biology Thesis about the biology of Agent Orange

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Jul 3 04:27:41 BST 2013

Hi, Arnold!

Thank you so much for the e-mail. I will absolutely read Dioxins and
Health, thank you for the recommendation. I am currently a student at
Harvard, finishing up in the spring. I am not completely sure what my
graduate school plans are, but I have completed my pre-med requirements in
case I decide to apply to medical school. I am also very interested in
public health and midwifery, so I am considering applying to those programs
as well. I'm eager to get back to Da Nang with a higher degree as soon as I
can, since what I find to be most frustrating now is what I do not know and
I'm sure that there is more I will be able to do for the people here with
more education.

I first witnessed the effects of Agent Orange when I came over in 2010 and
have been relentlessly interested since, changing my focus from Social
Sciences to Biology and am incredibly excited to be able to write about it
in the fall.

I am so appreciative of all of the information and look forward to being in
touch more.

Thank you again,

Constance

--
Constance M. Thayer
Executive Board, Harvard Students for Global Health