[Ngo-sanrm] Biology Thesis about the biology of Agent Orange

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Jul 3 23:32:54 ICT 2013

Dear Constance:

If I can guide you in your learning and work, please do continue to contact me.

Also keep in mind that seeing a child with a deformity does not without further evidence, mean that Agent Orange with its dioxin contaminant was the or a causal agent.

There are enormous needs in Vietnam, but only some issues are Agent Orange related.

Best wishes in your future career.

Regards,

Arnold Schecter, MD, MPH, Professor
Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Program
University of Texas School of Public Health
Dallas Regional Campus
Dallas, TX
Phone: 214.336.8519
General Office Phone: 214.648.1080