[Ngo-sanrm] [VIN] A Vietnamese community bounces back with urban agriculture

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Jun 24 14:59:55 ICT 2013

Dear anh Chuck,

I agree with you. The resilience of the Vietnamese is so strong. I feel
glad when after disasters, now their life is developing and peaceful.

Thank you for sharing.

Have a good day anh Chuck and everyone,
Em Hương,

Phạm Thu Hương