[Ngo-sanrm] GREEN Mekong launches its newsletter "GREEN on Equity"

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Jun 25 13:06:09 ICT 2013

Dear colleagues, partners and friends,

First of all, my sincere apologies for this once in a lifetime-of-project
mass email.

The Grassroots Equity and Enhanced Networks in the Mekong (GREEN Mekong)
Program recently launched its programmatic newsletter, entirely dedicated
to equity issues in forest management and forest-based climate change
mitigation. It will feature news, information, facts and resources on
grassroots equity-related topics, as well as stories from the ground. For
this newsletter to reach out to a wider and diversified audience, it will
be proposed in the five national languages of the Lower Mekong region
(Khmer, Lao, Myanmar, Thai and Vietnamese languages), in addition to the
English version.

I take this opportunity now to invite you to take a look at the first issue
of our ‘GREEN on
Equity<http://issuu.com/recoftc/docs/green-on-equity-newsletter-160613>’
newsletter, which is available
here<http://issuu.com/recoftc/docs/green-on-equity-newsletter-160613>
.* *If you would like to receive this newsletter in your inbox, every six
months, feel free to sign up on this
link<http://www.recoftc.org/site/GREEN-on-equity>.
*(Kindly scroll down to the sign up form)*.

Lastly, I welcome your feedback on this first issue as well as input for
the next issue, which is scheduled for December this year. Thanks in
advance.

With my best regards,
*
*
*Etienne DELATTRE*
*Chief of Party (COP)
USAID/GREEN Mekong Program*
*Grassroots Equity and Enhanced Networks in the Mekong*

*RECOFTC – The Center for People and Forests*
P.O. Box 1111, Kasetsart Post Office, Bangkok 10903 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)2 940 5700 Ext. 4122
Email: etienne.delattre at recoftc.org <jim.stephenson at recoftc.org>
Skype: etiennedelattre
Website: www.recoftc.org