[Ngo-sanrm] Reminder SANRM WG meeting on 03 May

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri May 3 11:21:46 BST 2013

Hi Chuck,

Nice to hear from you, our next meeting is July 5, see you then. Have a nice weekend!

Eduardo

From: ngo-sanrm-bounces at ngocentre.org.vn [mailto:ngo-sanrm-bounces at ngocentre.org.vn] On Behalf Of Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:04 PM
To: Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group
Subject: Re: [Ngo-sanrm] Reminder SANRM WG meeting on 03 May

Dear Eduardo and all,.

I regret that I cannot be at the Friday meeting.  I am still away from Hanoi, just ending a two-week delegation visit.  I'll be back in Hanoi next week.  I look forward to reading the minutes.

CHUCK

CHUCK SEARCY
Project RENEW, International Advisor
Vietnam Enterprise Group, Vice President
Humpty Dumpty Institute, Representative
Veterans for Peace Chapter 160, Vice President
25 Truong Han Sieu, #302, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile:    +84 (0) 903 420 769
Email:       chucksearcy at yahoo.com
Web:         landmines.org.vn
Web:         vietnamenterprisegroup.com
Web:         thehdi.org
Web:         veteransforpeace.org / vfp-vn.ning.com
Skype:      chucksearcy

  _____