[Ngo-sanrm] [CSIP] Announcement of 2013 Social Enterprise Support Program

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue May 28 16:55:27 ICT 2013

Dear Mr/Ms

The centre for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP) would like to announce
the 2013 Social Enterprise Support Program.

The 2013 Social Enterprises Support Program* *aims to identify and directly
invest in social enterprises at their critical stages of development –
*Incubation
level* and *Acceleration level.* Support from 2013 SESP  include seed
money, SE business consultation and networking. **

The 2013 SESP gives priority to social enterprises that create positive
impact on women empowerment and gender equality. We also encourage the
participation of social enterprises that are addressing interdisciplinary
social and environmental challenges.

Interested individuals, organizations, enterprises please see detail
information of the program, download the application form here:

Information Sheet – 2013 Social Enterprise Support
Program<https://www.box.com/s/wiaxzvy62c9nzb2ox6k4>

Application Form – 2013 Social Enterprise Incubation
Program<https://www.box.com/s/v9n94f6zhsibsfh6urpj>

Application Form – 2013 Social Enterprise Acceleration
Program<https://www.box.com/s/vikvaotllclttx8hl64o>

Or find more information at our websites  www.csip.vn /
www.doanhnghiepxahoivn.net.

We would like to invite you to the Information sessions of the program:
Hanoi – 03rd June, Ho Chi Minh city 01st June, or join our online webinar
workshops to understand & discuss about the program. Information of time,
venue and registration for the workshops please visit http://bit.ly/14KJpSv