[Ngo-sanrm] [Childrights-wg] [Ngo-emwg] A REMINDER: Mapping activities/projects related to ethnic minority communities

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue May 28 11:43:21 ICT 2013

Thank you.
TT

Nguyen Thi Hoa (Ms.)
Ethnic Minority Working Group Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
La Thanh Hotel, Doi Can, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 84 4 38328570. Fax: 84 4 38328611
Mob: 0977941892