[Ngo-sanrm] [Ngo-emwg] A REMINDER: Mapping activities/projects related to ethnic minority communities

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon May 27 11:43:03 ICT 2013

Dear Ms Hoa,

Please find MI's mapping activities related to ethnic minority communities on
the attached file.
Best regards,
Nga

> On 27 May 2013 at 10:30 EMWG <emwg at ngocentre.org.vn> wrote:
>
>  Dear development practitioners,
>
>  This is a gentle reminder of the mapping activities/projects related to
> ethnic minority communities by the EMWG. Up to date, I have received a few
> organization's. Thank you for providing it in time.
>
>  I hope that the other organizations will manage their time to complete the
> table (I am re-sending the attached template). You will not have to spend much
> time filling it, and your inputs are valuable to those who are working in the
> region.
>
>  I look forward to receiving your database by 31st May, 2013
>
>  Thank you
>  Best regards,
>  Hoa Nguyen
>

>  --
>  Nguyen Thi Hoa (Ms.)
>  Ethnic Minority Working Group Coordinator
>  VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
>  La Thanh Hotel, Doi Can, Hanoi, Vietnam
>  Tel: 84 4 38328570. Fax: 84 4 38328611
>  Mob: 0977941892