[Ngo-sanrm] The next SANRM Working Group meeting on 15 Nov, 2013, 9 - 11:30 AM at NGO RC Office, N0 6 Dang Van Ngu, Building E3, room 201

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Nov 11 10:26:19 GMT 2013

Dear Thu Ha,
I am always interested in agriculture and natural resources issues..Particularly the GMO topic...
So the NGO RC Office has moved to NO 6 Dang Van Ngu??
Not at the Doi Can location any more??Please let me know.
All the best,Thank you,
Jon AnderholmXun Biosphere Project...
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:02:44 +0700
To: ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
From: ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Subject: [Ngo-sanrm] The next SANRM Working Group meeting on 15 Nov, 2013, 9 - 11:30 AM at NGO RC Office, N0 6 Dang Van Ngu, Building E3, room 201

    Dear colleagues:

            We
                have scheduled Nov 15 (9-11:30am) to be our next WG
                meeting. Below are preliminary list of agenda items:

            1.      Welcome remarks
                and introduction

            2.      GMO Sub-group
                update

            3.      Sub-group on
                 Organic Farming/Agriculture in Vietnam

            4.      Annual Report
                2013

            5.      Plan for 2014
            6.      Others –
                  to be suggested by WG members
            7.     Next
                meeting

            Please
                send additional agenda items to me on or before Wed (Nov
                13), copy to Ms. Thu Ha. Thanks.

            Eduardo

    --
Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn

Sent from the Mailing List for the Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group.
If you reply, please do not CC everyone on the list. Rather, send a separate message to the individual you are replying to.
Address to post a new message: Ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Avoid sending attachments, but if you must send them keep them small - 500 kilobyte maximum for each email.