[Ngo-sanrm] [aowg] Screening of BITTER SEEDS, Saturday morning 30 November 2013, 10.00am, at Cinémathèque

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Nov 26 10:52:01 GMT 2013

Anyone knows if it will also be screened in HCMC?
Thanks
Thi Bay Miradoli