[Ngo-sanrm] map out existing projects, policies, materials and models on climate change adaptation

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Oct 11 08:17:20 BST 2013

Dear all,

My name is Duong Van Hung, freelance consultant hired by Plan International
and Save the Children Vietnam to undertake a research on Understanding
Provincial Capacity of key institutions to facilitate local level
adaptation to climate change in four provinces of *Thai Nguyen, Quang Nam,
Quang Ngai and Tien Giang*. Part of my job is to map out existing projects,
policies, materials and models on climate change adaptation in order to
help better coordinating support in these provinces.

I am writing this letter to ask for your help in filling the necessary
information indicated in the table below to let other organizations know of
what climate change adaptation things you are doing there. The scope of the
concept can be disaster risk reduction, watershed management, crop changing
patterns, livelihood diversification, etc. By helping me with the
information, you are contributing to better coordinating support and
resources to the provinces in adapting to climate change and extreme
events.

I would appreciate to get it from you by 5PM, 25th October 2013. In case
you have some time for a discussion, I will come to your office in Hanoi to
do that. Or if you are not based in Hanoi, please give me your phone and
email, and I will contact you soonest possible.

Thank you very much for your support.

Duong Van Hung

Tel: 098 362 9088

Email: duongvanhung at gmail.com

*Actors*

*What (policies**,** projects,  materials, models)*

*Where **in these 4 provinces** **(**provincial,** district,** community)*

*How (institutional arrangement, partners)*

*Status (ongoing, complete, future**)*

*Contact*

Government

* *