[Ngo-sanrm] Changing the time of SANRM Meeting tomorrow from morning to afternoon from 14-16 PM

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Sep 19 06:12:16 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Something cropped-up in the Group's Chairman schedule and he have to
attend a very important meeting tomorrow morning,
We apology for the short notice because the Chairman just know it recently.

So our meeting will move to 14 - 16 PM tomorrow at NGO Resource Centre -
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3, Room 201 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong
Da, Hanoi.

Thanks for your understanding,

Looking forward to seeing you at our new Office

Best,
Thuha

--
Phan Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3, Room 201
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi
Mobile: 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn