[Ngo-sanrm] Postponement SANRM-WG meeting this Friday until 20 September

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Sep 5 08:59:39 ICT 2013

Dear all,

Thanks Eduardo and we will try to join. Please keep us informed about time
and venue since the NGO Resource Center has already moved, isn't it?

I hope you are doing fine despite the rain!

Best regards,

Susan

Susanne Dollmann (M. Sc. Agric.)

Head of Section

Environment and Development

Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Hanoi, Vietnam

Building B3, University of Transportation and Communication, Lang Thuong,
Dong Da, Hanoi

Telephone: 84-4 3766 9493 ext 114,  Fax: 84-4 3766 9492

Mobile: 84-(0)1256498843