[Ngo-sanrm] SANRM WG meeting on Jan 17, 9:30-11:30am at NGO Resource Centre, Building E3, number 6 Dang Van Ngu, Hanoi

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Jan 10 00:26:16 GMT 2014

Dear Eduardo,

 Thank you for your announcement.
 I am in Tokyo and will be back to Hanoi on 23 Jan. I apologize that I cannot attend the meeting on 17 Jan.

 I hope for the success of the meeting.

 Kind regards,
 Mayu