[Ngo-sanrm] Fwd: Fwd: Invitation to the PACCOM-VUSTA Conference on 20 June, 2014

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Jun 13 10:47:53 BST 2014

Dear friends,

The People’s Aid Coordinating Committee (PACCOM) and the Vietnam Union
of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA) are pleased to invite you
to attend the “VNGOs and INGOs partnership: the way forward” at Vietnam
General Confederation of Labor Hotel, 95 Tran Quoc Toan, Ha Noi from
8.30 a.m to 12.20 p.m on 20th Jun, 2014 (Agenda attached).

This conference is considered as a significant platform to share
information and explore possibilities for future partnership on three
topics, such as:

(1  -  Community Development

(2  -  Environment & Climate Change

(3   - Policy Advocacy.

We also welcome all FNGOs operating in Vietnam to this Conference. We
enclose the invitation so that you can circulate among the INGO community.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Dao