[Ngo-sanrm] SANRM-WG Meeting

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Sat Mar 1 04:40:43 GMT 2014

Dear Eduardo,
Thank you very much for your invitation to SANRM-WG meeting. We also have another meeting on the 7th, therefore we shall not join this meeting.  Hope its presentations and minutes would be shared to us soon. Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Nga
------
Nguyen Thi Thuy Nga
Program Coordinator
Malteser International
48 Nguyen Chi Thanh str.
Danang city
Tel:  84 511 3820872
Fax: 84 511 3819918
Email: nga.nguyen at malteser-international.org
Web: www.malteser-international.org

________________________________
From: Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group [ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 3:12 PM
To: ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Cc: 'Eduardo Sabio'
Subject: [Ngo-sanrm] SANRM-WG Meeting

Dear SANRM colleagues:

This is a notice for the next SANRM Working Group meeting and we are inviting you to attend:

Date:   March 7, 9-11:30am

Place: Bldg E3, Rm 201, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
            6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi
            (Note: the session will be held in a room beside the NGO Center Office)

Agenda:

1.     Welcome remarks and introduction

2.     “Overview of SA in Vietnam: Status and Trends” (30 minutes presentation and 30 minutes discussion)

Invited presenter: Ms. Le Thi Phi Van, Senior Researcher, Institute of Policy & Strategy for Agriculture & RD (IPSARD)

3.     Approval of updated SANRM-WG ToR (please refer to attached document)

  1.  Selection of Co-Chairs and Core Group members

5.     SANRM-WG Webmaster

6.     Other matters

7.     Next meeting

We look forward to seeing you in this meeting next week. Have a nice weekend!

In behalf of the WG,

Eduardo