[Ngo-sanrm] Recommend some successful models for exchange visit

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Mar 14 07:01:24 GMT 2014

To whom it mays concern,

My name is Tuan, I am Project Manager for the Promoting conservation and
sustainable use of Forest project in Tay Giang, Quang Nam province, Vietnam.
We are planning for our beneficiary (after forest land allocation), our
partners to learn some successful models based on forest and good Natural
resource management.

Will you please provide or recommend some successful models, projects (e.g
income generation based on forest and natural resource management) so that
we can learn and adapt it for Tay Giang district?

Thank you for your attention and support

Best regards

Phan Ngoc Anh Tuan (Mr)

Project Manager

Malteser International

48 Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Danang, Vietnam

Email: tuan.phanngocanh at malteser-international.org

Skype: phan.ngoc.anh.tuan

Mob: 0913453021