[Ngo-sanrm] Reuters: French ban on GMO maize cultivation gets final approval (VN and EN)

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Sat May 10 16:34:34 ICT 2014

Dear Chuck,
Thank you for sending me the article on GMO. I appreciate your effort in
translating it into English. However the translation is not very good which
might make readers confused. I have made some minor corrections to the
Vietnamese version of the article. Pls find the revised version in the
attached file.
With best regards
Phi Van

--

Le Thi Phi Van
Researcher
Institute of Policy & Strategy for Agriculture & Rural Development
Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development
Ad: No. 16 Thuy Khue Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Office phone: 84-04-37282591
Mobile: 0903.221.142
Email: lethiphivan at gmail.com