[Ngo-sanrm] Job announcement /SRD's Executive Director

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Nov 11 10:23:58 GMT 2014

Dear colleagues and friends,

The Centre for Sustainable Rural Development (SRD) is a national NGO that
inherited CIDSE's 28 years of experience in working in the field of poverty
alleviation in Vietnam. We empower disadvantaged communities in rural and
mountainous areas to sustainably manage their own livelihood systems,
regardless of ethnicity, gender or religious belief.

Founded in 2006, SRD has been implementing over 50 projects with the main
focus on Sustainable Agriculture, Rural Livelihoods, Climate Change
Adaptation, Forestry Governance and Pro-Poor Policy Advocacy. SRD has also
been a founding member and chair of major national CSO networks including
VNGO&CC, VNGO-FLEGT, and an active member in many other national/regional
networks and policy forums.

Within the frame of SRD's Succession plan, we are looking for a qualified,
highly motivated and dynamic Vietnamese professional for the position of
Executive Director to lead the organization. Detailed information for this
position is in the TOR attached.

Please kindly circulate this email to those whom you know might be qualified
and interested in.

Deadline of application: 30th December, 2014.

Many thanks,

Duong SRD

Bui Thuy Duong | Human Resources Officer

Center for Sustainable Rural Development (SRD)

*: (84-4) 39 43 66 78 ext: 308  (Office) I 84 (0) 984 425 270 (Mobile)
7 : (84-4) 39 43 64 49
*: No 56, Lane 19/9 Kim Dong street, Hoang Mai district, Hanoi
* :  <http://www.srd.org.vn/> www.srd.org.vn