[Ngo-sanrm] Reminder of SANRM WG meeting Nov 9.00 - 11.30 AM at NGORC, N0 6 Dang Van Ngu str

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Nov 13 04:04:26 GMT 2014

Dear my Colleagues,

I am sorry for putting wrong time. Our meeting will be held from 9.00 to
11.30 AM (tomorrow morning)

Thanks Mr. Tien for your email!

See you all tomorrow morning!

Thanks for your understanding