[Ngo-sanrm] DATED CHANGED of the EMWG sharing on Integration local participation into socio-economic development plan (SEDP): TO 13th Nov, 2014

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Oct 3 08:43:21 BST 2014

Dear development practitioners,

Because of some unexpected matters, I would like to inform you that the
*DATE* of *EMWG sharing meeting* on Integration local participation into
SEDP will be *CHANGED*, from 16th October 2014 _*to 11th November,
2014*_. *Meeting time and venue still REMAIN*.

Please find attached the revised invitation for your information.

I am sorry if the change causes you any problem.
I look forward to receiving your confirmation again.

Thank you so much,
Best regards
Hoa Nguyen

Email: emwg at ngocentre.org.vn