[Ngo-sanrm] EMWG: Update database of organization working in remote and mountainous areas

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Oct 13 16:31:27 ICT 2014

Dear development organizations,

First, on behalf of the Ethnic Minorities Working Group (EMWG), I would
like to express my great thanks to those who provided with lots of
information on their projects related to ethnic minorities in the EMWG
database 2013. It has been circulated to many development partners,
professionals and donors as well.

The last database was shared in October, 2013. One year is over, it is
certain that some changes are made in your activities. Also, there are
more organizations joining in the NGO RC's working groups. It would be
*VITAL *that you can *SHARE WIDELY* information on your project
activities in the field with other partners and donors. Importantly, the
data will contribute to a stronger linkage among yourselves.

I would like to send the database 2013 to you, as attached, to *CALL
FOR* for *any update, changes and addition* in the table. I know you are
in the busy time of the year, however, I still hope you and your
colleagues will attempt to fill up the blank.

Should you have any concerns/questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

I would appreciate if you can send your data back on _*24th November,
2014.*__*
*_
Thank you in advance.
All the best,
Hoa Nguyen

--
Nguyen Thi Hoa (Ms.)
Ethnic Minorities Working Group (EMWG) Coordinator
Email: emwg at ngocentre.org.vn
Web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/emwg
Skype: cocohoa