[Ngo-sanrm] Vacancy announcement for the post of National Programme Officer on Climate Change - Environment - Natural Resources

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Sep 17 10:21:41 ICT 2014

Dear all,

Thank you so much for all your feedbeck. I hope that have an oppoturnity working and learning all of you.

Wish all best for all of you and regards,

Nguyen Bach Thanh Truc

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 8:52 PM, Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group <ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn> wrote:

Dear colleagues
Here is the corrected link to access the vacancy announcement in the FAO Viet Nam website
http://www.fao.org/vietnam/fao-in-viet-nam/employmentprocurement/en/
Thank you
Diep
From:Trinh, Hung (FAOVN)
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 10:18 AM
To: L.THAO at unido.org; redd-network-vn at googlegroups.com; administrator at ngocentre.org.vn; ngoclimatechange at ngocentre.org.vn; ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Cc: Vungoc, Diep (FAOVN); Nguyen, SongHa (FAOVN); FAO-Vietnam (FAOVN); Kim, Soojin (FAOVN)
Subject: Vacancy announcement for the post of National Programme Officer on Climate Change - Environment - Natural Resources

Dear colleagues and friends,
For your information, the advertisement for the following national position of FAO Viet Nam has been posted on the FAO Viet Nam websites: http://www.fao.org/vietnam
Post title:       National Programme Officer on Climate Change – Environment – Natural Resources
Level:                          NPO
Contract Type:            National Project Personnel (NPP)
Duration:                     6 months  with possible extension.
Submission deadline: 25 September 2014 (COB).

For more information on FAO Viet Nam, Job Description, application procedures and FAO Personal History form, please visit websites: http://www.fao.org/vietnam
We would appreciate you circulating the vacancy announcement to potential applicants.
Thank you very much for your kind attention.
Trinh Duy Hung
AFAOR (Administration)
FAO Vietnam.

Sent from the Mailing List for the Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group.
If you reply, please do not CC everyone on the list. Rather, send a separate message to the individual you are replying to.
Address to post a new message: Ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Avoid sending attachments, but if you must send them keep them small - 500 kilobyte maximum for each email.