[Ngo-sanrm] Opportunities to apply for scholarship for MDF courses!

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Feb 6 04:39:19 GMT 2015

Dear all,

In February a new round of NFP and MSP scholarship applications starts!
NFP scholarships are available for 51 countries, MSP scholarships for 10
countries and will pay for the full cost of your international travel
and visa, accommodation and meals, insurance and the course fee.

These courses are open for NFP and MSP applications between Feb 3 -
March 24, 2015:

- Management of Development Projects and Programmes (31 August - 25
September 2015)
- Gender Mainstreaming in Projects and Programmes (26 October - 6
November 2015)
- Competency Based Learning (6 - 20 November 2015)
- Organisational Capacity Development (26 October - 6 November 2015)
- Gestion de Projets and Programmes de Développement (31 August - 25
September 2015)
- Genre dans la Gestion de Projets et Programmes (26 October - 6
November 2015)

The NFP and the MSP scholarship programmes are funded by the Dutch
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and administered by Nuffic, the Netherlands
Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education
There are many more applications than there are scholarships available.
Not everyone can apply for an NFP or MSP scholarship. Therefore, it is
important that you meet all the Nuffic criteria. Please carefully read
the information on our website, www.mdf.nl/nfp.

For specific questions, we advice you to consult the Frequently Asked
Questions page on our website:
www.mdf.nl/fileadmin/mdf_nl/General_downloads/MDF_Head_Office/FAQ_NFP_2015.pdf

We are sorry to inform you that we cannot respond to individual
questions.

Good luck with your application. We hope to welcome you in one of our
courses this year.

Best regards,

MDF Registration Desk

Best regards,

Thuy Do | Business Development and Marketing Manager | MDF Asia | R905,
9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue street, Hanoi, Vietnam |
www.mdf.nl | P:  +84 43 715 1101
(
file:///C:/Users/ADMIN/AppData/Local/Temp/XPgrpwise/542BEAD1MDF_DOMAINMDF_POSTOFFICE1001673633136891/+84%2043%20715%201101)
; M: +84 912356351
( tel:912356351)
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better
world. More info: www.mdf.nl