[Ngo-sanrm] Fwd: Follow up on your participation to consultation workshop addressing Agroecology Transition in the Mekong Region

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Jul 2 11:14:53 ICT 2015

At the risk of duplication -- some of you may have received this already
through other mailing groups -- below is information about an initiative
which may be of interest.

You may wish to be in touch directly with Pierre Ferrand (ferrand at gret.org)
or Lucie Reynaud (reynaud at gret.org) for further information.  You can also
check the dropbox folder, *Agroecology photo**.*

CHUCK SEARCY

*================*
*​​*

*CHUCK SEARCY*
*International Advisor, Project RENEW*
*Tư Vấn Viên Quốc tế, Dự án RENEW*
*Co-Chair, NGO Agent Orange Working Group*
*Đồng Chủ tịch, Nhóm làm việc Phi chính phủ về Chất độc da cam*
*71 Trần Quốc Toản, Hà Nội, Việt Nam*
*Mobile:    +849 0342 0769*
*Email:      chuckusvn at gmail.com <chuckusvn at gmail.com>   *