[Ngo-sanrm] Fwd: FW: INVITATION: SRD - Responsible Business Forum on Food and Agriculture, 23 & 24 June 2015, Hanoi, Vietnam

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue May 5 14:36:39 ICT 2015

Dear SARNM group member,

SRD just have received an invitation for attending the workshop on
Responsible Business Forum on food and Agriculture, which will be held
on 23 and 24 June 2015. SRD thought that this event is a good chance for
NGOs and civil society to raise his/her voice on sustainable
agriculture. However, SRD would like to ask everyone in our SARNM group
to have an joint action in this occasion.

Please see all detail schedules in the below website: the event website,
here
<http://www.responsiblebusiness.com/events/responsible-business-forum-hanoi/>.

Please feel free to raise any initiatives to deal with this issue.

@ Ha: Could you please forward this email to our expatriate colleagues
of SARNM group?! Thank you in advance.

With very kind regards,

Liem