[Ngo-sanrm] Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning course 12-16 Oct in Myanmar

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Sep 17 12:30:57 ICT 2015

Dear all,
Sign up now for our Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning course in Yangon between 12-16 October and learn:

·          how to effectively monitor and evaluate projects, programmes and organisations;
·         which information you need to understand the context and manage both results (outputs, outcome, impact) and organisational performance;
·         how to collect, analyse, process and present this information;
·         how to turn monitoring and evaluation into (participative) learning;
·         how to design and steer evaluations to contribute to accountability and stimulate learning by all stakeholders.

Course fee:       Euro825 including lunches, tea breaks, materials and certificate.
Discounts:        10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff on the same course
Registration:  complete this form; or email mdfic at mdf.nl; or call us at +84 (0)4 62584438
More information: click here.

We look forward to welcoming you on our training.

Best regards,
Do Thi Thanh Thuy | Business Development and Marketing Manager | MDF Asia | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue street, Hanoi, Vietnam | www.mdf.nl | P:  +84 4 6258 4438; M: +84 912356351; Skype: thuydo2013
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world. More info: www.mdf.nl