[Ngo-sanrm] Free webinar for sharing learning and network on M&E in Laos and wider region

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Aug 31 15:13:13 ICT 2016

Dear all,

This might be of interest to those of you working on M&E in the region. Ahead of INTRAC's Advanced M&E and Use of Evidence courses in Vientiane, Laos this fall, we are planning a webinar for those who work in the region as an opportunity to share the challenges and successes of carrying out effective M&E and share learning.

INTRAC Monitoring and Evaluation Webinar
Tuesday 13 September 2016
14.30 – 16.30 Laos time / 8.30 – 10.30 BST

Grappling with M&E challenges in development work? How does your M&E work compare with other organisations or programmes in Lao PDR and further afield? What can we learn from each other? Join our webinar on 13 September to share learning and challenges of doing M&E work in Laos and the wider Southeast Asia region with other practitioners.

How to join the webinar
Please register your interest for the webinar by emailing training at intrac.org. Details of how to join will be sent to you closer to the date. The stream will go live at 13.30 Laos time / 07.30 BST with technical support available from 14.00 Laos time / 8.00 BST to give all participants the time to test their connection.

Opportunity to share your experience
We are offering the opportunity for organisations or consultants working in the region to present short 10 minute case studies which will act as illustrations of either the challenges or successes or both on one of the following questions:
•       What are the main challenges in carrying out monitoring and evaluation or making use of evidence in Laos or the wider region?
•       What are some of the successes, learnings and/or opportunities for M&E in Laos or the wider region?

We hope that this event will provide an opportunity for discussion and that it will also serve as a mechanism for those working on M&E in the region to get to know each other. If you’d like to learn more about presenting a short illustration of your work or work you have been involved in then please email training at intrac.org with a maximum one page summary.

In our experience, our training courses provide a great face to face opportunity to share and network but it is not always possible to come on a course given time and resource limitations. This webinar will hopefully serve as a more accessible opportunity.

We look forward to seeing some of you at one of these events.

Best wishes,
Vera
[INTRAC] <http://www.intrac.org/events.php?training_calendar=1>
INTRAC is a registered charity (1016676) and a company limited by guarantee and registered in England (2663769).