[Ngo-sanrm] Invitation for the next meeting of SANRM Working Group on Wednesday Morning, 23 March, 2016

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Mar 10 15:57:58 ICT 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As scheduled, our next meeting of SANRM Working Group will be held on
Wednesday Morning  23th March, 2016. You are all invited to the meeting
with special Guest Speakers Mr. Joseph Vile from the Research Center for
Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change, Asian Management and
Development Institute. He will share the results from USAID Mekong ARCC
Project in Kien Giang Province.

There is another sharing from Mr. Pham Quan Trung - VECO on new Project
SOFF - Safe and Organic Food Finder Project.

*The details of our event are as below:**
*
*/Date: 23 March, 2016/**/
/**/Time: 9.00 - 11.30/**/
/**/Venue: /* *//**/NGO Resource Centre meeting room, Trung Tu
Diplomatic Compound, room 201, building E3/**/, N0. 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong
Da, Hanoi, Vietnam/*

Please see the attached for meeting agenda. Any comments/inputs are
welcome. Please contact our co-chairs Mr. Van Anh at anh at chiasenet.vn
and Mr. Pham Quang Trung at trung at veco.org.vn.

Many thanks co-chairs and core members for your coordination to host
this meeting and presenters for willingness to share with our group's
members.

Looking forward to see you all on 23 of March,

Best regards,
Thuha