[Ngo-sanrm] Reminder of SANRM Working Group meeting tomorrow, Wednesday Morning, 23 March, 2016 at NGO Resource Centre

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Mar 22 16:25:26 ICT 2016

Dear colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder of our SANRM Working Group meeting tomorrow at
NGO RC 's office.

We look forward to see you all tomorrow!

Thuha