[Ngo-sanrm] Good news for Vietnam Local NGOs!

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Mar 22 15:33:33 ICT 2016

Dear all,

MDF is happy to inform you of our new policy for local NGOs.

In order to support the sustainable development of the local NGOs in Vietnam, MDF has decided to offer 2 places of 30% discount on all MDF training courses in Vietnamese to staff of local NGOs. The terms and conditions are as follows:

- The participants should come from a local NGO
- The discount is offered on the 1st come 1st served basis
- Payment should be made within an agreed deadline otherwise the offer will go to another organisation.
- This offer has an effect from 22nd March 2016 until 31st December 2016

Please see our training calendar of 2016 here  or visit our website (www.mdf.nl) for more information about the courses. In March, we will open a course on Leadership and People Management as follows:
- Dates:          28-31 March
- Venue:         Army Hotel, 1A Nguyen Tri Phuong, Hanoi
- Language:   Vietnamese
- Fee:            VND8.000.000 including lunches, refreshments, training venue, materials and certificate
- Registration: mdfic at mdf.nl or 84 362584438
- Course content: Please visit this link

We look forward to welcoming you on our trainings.

Best regards,
Do Thi Thanh Thuy | Business Development and Marketing Manager | MDF Asia | R905, 9th floor, 249A Thuy Khue street, Hanoi, Vietnam | www.mdf.nl | P:  +84 4 6258 4438; M: +84 912356351; Skype: thuydo2013
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world. More info: www.mdf.nl
Follow us on: