[Ngo-sanrm] Disability Mainstreaming training, 21 - 24/11/2016, Hanoi

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Nov 7 11:24:50 ICT 2016

Dear all,
Do people with disabilities have equal access to the projects of your organisation? How to make sure that disability inclusion is not a one time activity in a project?
Join our training on Disability Mainstreaming training in Vietnamese language between 21-24 November in Hanoi, Vietnam. In this course, you will learn practical steps to assure inclusion of people with disabilities in your projects, in your organisation or institution, and be more familiar about donor requirements with regard to inclusion.

Dates: 21-24 November
Course language: Vietnamese
Trainer: National trainer
Course content: see attached flyer or click here
Fee: Eur 725 (including training materials, lunches, refreshments and certificate)

Registration: before 10 November online here

You can also join the course in English in Colombo, Sri Lanka between 12-15 December here.

We look forward to welcoming you on our training.

OTHER UPCOMING COURSES IN ASIA
Courses in English
Course nameDatesLocationFee €Registration
Monitoring & Evaluation for Learning7-10 NovYangon, Myanmar725Complete this form
Making Partnerships Work 14 – 17 NovHanoi, Vietnam
725Complete this form
Leadership & People Management15-18 NovYangon, Myanmar725Complete this form
Advocacy & Policy Influencing 21-24 NovManila, Philippines725Complete this form
Disability Mainstreaming12-15 DecColombo, Sri Lanka725Complete this form

With thanks and Regards,
Huong Thach (Ms.)| Administration and Customer Service Officer | MDF Asia (Vietnam Office) | R905, 9th floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)4 6258 4438| Mobile: +84 (0) 966 456 858 E: mdfic at mdf.nl
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world. More info: www.mdf.nl
Follow us on: