[Ngo-sanrm] Applications are open for 2017-18 Atlas Corps Fellowships!

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Nov 11 07:26:40 ICT 2016

Change your Perspective.
Change the World.

Hi Friend,

It's an exciting time at Atlas Corps and a period of immense change
for the country and the world. At Atlas Corps we are celebrating 10
years of empowering global civil society leaders through our
international program and two years of the White House-launched
partnership, the Emerging Global Leaders Initiative-Atlas Corps
Fellowship - www.atlascorps.org/egli.php . We are now recruiting more
candidates to join our Fellowship -- and we need your help.

Can you help us find talented and passionate Emerging Global Leaders?
Here are three great ways to get involved:

--Apply! Are you a professional interested in a year of service in
the United States or Colombia? bit.ly/AtlasCorps2017
--Share this opportunity on social media.
--Forward this email to friends and colleagues.

Thanks, in advance, for sharing this exciting opportunity. We look
forward to receiving some great applications!

Best,
Meredith

------------------------
Meredith Newmark
Program Director
Atlas Corps

Apply for a Paid, Overseas Fellowship with Atlas Corps  Atlas Corps
seeks emerging leaders from around the world to apply for Fellowships
in the U.S. and Colombia. Atlas Corps engages professionals committed
to social change in 12-18 month fellowships at organizations to learn
best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to
create a network of global leaders.

This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic
expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health
insurance.

Read more at: bit.ly/AtlasCorps23

Priority Deadline for Next Fellowship Class: December 19

We recommend applying early to be considered for fellowships
beginning in 2017. Exact deadlines, start dates, and program details
vary between the United States and Colombia. Please check our website
(bit.ly/AtlasCorps2017) for details.

Share Announcement on Social Media

--FACEBOOK: Want to live abroad and improve the world? Strengthen
civil society through service. Apply for prestigious, paid #EGLI
@AtlasCorps Fellowship. bit.ly/AtlasCorps2017.

--TWITTER: #AtlasCorps seeks Emerging Global leaders (ages 22-35) for
paid Fellowship in US & Colombia. Details at bit.ly/AtlasCorps2017.

--LINKEDIN: Are you ready to develop your leadership skills and join
a global network of inspiring individuals? Apply now for a paid
fellowship in the U.S. or Colombia with Atlas Corps! Apply at
bit.ly/AtlasCorps2017.

Fellow at a Glance

"Atlas Corps changed my life and helped to make my dreams a reality.
I'm now part of a global family of amazing leaders. I have more
opportunities than I've ever had before, and I'm more prepared to
make a difference in my home country."

~Selma Bardakci, Class 20, Turkey. Host: John D. Evans Foundation

-www.atlascorps.org/blog: Read more from Selma and other Fellows on
the Atlas Corps blog!

Apply by Dec 19, 2016

Eligibility Requirements for U.S. Fellowship:
--Must be fluent in English
--Have a Bachelor's degree
--2-10 years of experience
--Be age 35 or younger
--Commitment to return back to home country/region
--Commitment to serving on a limited stipend

Previous Host Organizations have included:
American Express, Oxfam, Ashoka, Accountability Lab, Human Rights
First, American Red Cross, Save the Children, Creative Associates
International, PYXERA Global, Voice of America, UN Foundation

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?adbc5c3b9f/c88a53f02f/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=adbc5c3b9f&lid=1462750223&ldh=c88a53f02f

Atlas Corps sent this email free of charge using VerticalResponse for
Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
641 S Street NW Suite 202
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html