[Ngo-sanrm] Leadership and People Management training, 27 Feb - 2 Mar 2017 in Vientiane, Laos

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Nov 29 17:40:06 ICT 2016

Warm greetings from MDF Asia – Vietnam Office!

We are happy to announce our first training course in 2017. The Leadership and People Management training is organised between 27 February and 2 March in Vientiane, Laos. In this training you will work on your personal development and improve your management skills. Reflecting on your own role, behaviour, strengths and weaknesses will give you insight in yourself and others. Learn to work more effectively with your team: lead, motivate and support people to be the best that they can be, in line with your organisation’s objectives.

See how our participant enjoys the training:

“Great course filled with energy and ideas, hands-on exercises, valuable feedback and tools that I will use, starting Monday, to improve my personal effectiveness.”

Kindly find attached flyer for further details and registration. We look forward to welcoming you on our training.

 UPCOMING COURSES IN ASIA
Courses in English
Course nameDatesLocationDurationFee  €Registration
Leadership and People Management27 Feb – 02 MarLaos4 days760Here
Impact Evaluation20-23 MarVietnam4 days760Here
Advocacy and Policy Influencing22-25 MayLaos4 days760Here
Change Management13-16 JunVietnam4 days760Here
Fundraising and Social Media24-27 JulyPhilippines4 days760Here
Monitoring & Evaluation for Learning01-04 AugThailand4 days760Here
Results–Based Management11-14 SepCambodia4 days760Here
Leadership and People Management26-29 SepThailand4 days760Here
Human Resource Management in an International Context10-13 OctVietnam4 days760Here
Making Partnership Work20-23 NovVietnam4 days760Here
Courses in Vietnamese (fees in VND)
Training of Trainers17-20 AprVietnam4 days8,000,000Here
Leadership and People Management8-11 MayVietnam4 days8,000,000Here
Advocacy and Policy Influencing17-20 JulyVietnam4 days8,000,000Here
Results–Based Management14-17 AugVietnam4 days8,000,000Here
Fundraising and Social Media18-21 SepVietnam4 days8,000,000Here
Disability Mainstreaming16-19 OctVietnam4 days8,000,000Here

Best regards,
Do Thi Thanh Thuy | Business Development and Marketing Manager | MDF Asia | R905, 9th floor, 249A Thuy Khue street, Hanoi, Vietnam | www.mdf.nl | P:  +84 4 6258 4438; M: +84 912356351; Skype: thuydo2013
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better world. More info: www.mdf.nl
Follow us on: