[Ngo-sanrm] Results-Based Management training | 19 - 22 September 2017 | Thailand

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Aug 4 15:42:04 ICT 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings from MDF Asia – Vietnam office!
In this September, we are pleased to introduce to you our training
course on Results-based Management (RBM) in Bangkok, Thailand. RBM has
consequences for the entire organisation: for project planning,
monitoring, evaluation, and learning. Join us and learn how to design a
solid RBM framework and integrate it in your organisation.
This course is particularly useful for staffs of organisations involved
in international cooperation, and for those who want to effectively
manage results-oriented projects and programmes in your own organisation
or with partner organisations.
Brief details of the course are as below:
Results-Based Management
Dates: 19 - 22 September, 2017

Location: Bangkok, Thailand (training venue to be confirmed)

Course fee: Euro 760 (including lunches and materials)

Discount: 10% discount for MDF Alumni who have studied with us within
the last 2 years; 01 free place for a group of six participants from the
same organisation.

In case you are not familiar with MDF, we are a worldwide training and
consultancy organisation with more than 30 years of experience in
international cooperation. We focus on supporting people and
organizations to strengthen their abilities to perform better. We work
closely with NGOs, Govermental agencies, UN organizations as well as
private sectors. Founded in 1984 in the Netherlands, we now have ten
branch offices worldwide and a global network of qualified trainers and
consultants.
For more information about MDF and this training course, please see the
attached flyer or visit our course page here
( https://mdf.nl/result-based-management-thailand) . If you happened to
know your colleagues who might be interested in the training, please
kindly circulate this message in your network.
Should you need further information or assistance, please feel free to
contact us at this email or mdfic at mdf.nl and/or call us at + 84 (0)24
6258 4438.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our training.
Kind regards,

Anh Le (Ms.)| Admin Intern | MDF Asia (Vietnam Office) | R905, 9th
floor, HCMCC Tower, 249A Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District,
Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 24 6258 4438| Mobile: +84 (0) 964 588 236  E:
intern-mdfic at mdf.nl
( mailto:m at mdf.nl)
MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Management solutions for a better
world. More info: www.mdf.nl
Follow us on: