[Ngo-sanrm] Advocacy & Policy Influencing training (in Vietnamese)

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Jun 21 18:08:34 ICT 2017

Dear all,

Registration is now open for the Advocacy & Policy Influencing training
which will be conducted in Vietnamese language. Details are as belows;

- Dates: 17-20 July
- Location: Mercue Hanoi La Gara, 94 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hanoi
- Fee: VND 8.000.000 (lunch and materials are included)
- Course highlights: visit our course page here
( https://mdf.nl/v%E1%BA%ADn-%C4%91%E1%BB%99ng-ch%C3%ADnh-s%C3%A1ch)
or below or see attached flyer.
Understand how to embed advocacy actions in your organisation’s change
plans.
Plan, prepare, implement and evaluate advocacy initiatives by using
practical tools and methods.
Analyse stakeholders and policy context.
Build strong coalitions, select your political targets, frame your
messages in convincing ways.
Conduct a lobby meeting.
- Registration: online here
( https://mdf.nl/training/register?training=226)
- Discount: 10% off for returning participants who studied with MDF
within the last 2 years; 01 free place for every 6th participant from
the same organisation.

Please contact us if you have any questions about the course. We look
forward to welcoming you on our training.

Kind regards
Do Thi Thanh Thuy (Ms) | Business Development and Marketing Manager |
MDF Asia | R905, 9th floor, 249A Thuy Khue street, Hanoi, Vietnam;
Tel: +84 (0)4 6258 4438; Mobile: 84912356351; Email: dtt at mdf.nl; Skype:
thuydo2013