[Ngo-sanrm] Presentations on value chain are now available on SARNM subpage, NGORC's Website

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Oct 5 17:20:31 +07 2017

Dear colleagues and friends,

Thank you all for your active participation on sharing event of SANRM
Working Group on 21 Sept, thanks co-chairs and VECO team for great
effort to make it happen and PACCOM for hosting! It's really useful and
great one.

The presentations both English and Vietnamese are now available on SANRM
subpage, NGO Resource Centre's Website. Please click the links below for
the details:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1tVQCVOd_RKQUUzdDRaWlVPcEk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1tVQCVOd_RKOEIzaGg2NVc3NEE

As follow-up action, we all agreed hosting one more event in Value Chain
Topic in December, the theme would be as following:

  * Opportunities, challenges, Direction of develop/Analyse value chain:
    Methods and human resource
  * Practice in applying develop value chain from NGOs in Vietnam
  * Experiences to support Farmer to participate in value chain in Vietnam

Please find attached file for draft workplan for SANRM Group and your
comments and input are welcome.

Please share your comments before *20/10/2017 to our co-chairs
*

Thai Thi Minh: minh at veco.org.vn <mailto:minh at veco.org.vn>

Nguyen Van Anh: chiaseanhnv at gmail.com <mailto:chiaseanhnv at gmail.com>

and CC me Phan Thi Thu Ha: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
<mailto:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn>

<mailto:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn>

Best regards,

Haphan

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn