[Ngo-sanrm] Fwd: Reminder CEWG's meeting on 26 October, 2017 afternoon

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Oct 24 15:21:14 +07 2017

FYI

Dear colleagues and friends,

As scheduled, our next CEWG meeting will be host on 26 October, 2017 at
PACCOM Office. You are all reminded to join the meeting

*Date: 26, October, 2017**
**Time: 14- 16.30 PM**
**Venue: PACCOM Office, 105 Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi*

We have 2 Guest Speakers at this meeting:

The first: Presentation by *Chair of Eurocham, Gellert Horvath on
“Perpsectives on the EU-VN Free Trade Agreement and status of CSR in
European companies”*

The second: Presentation by*Executive Director of the Research Center of
Management and Sustainable Development (MSD), Linh Phuong Nguyen, on
“Local CSO's environment for diversified resource mobilization"

*Please find the attached file for details agenda.*

Further information, please contact Co-chairs: *
Barthel Stephan at: Stephan.Barthel at plan-international.org
Yumi KC at: yumi at bdcf.org
and other 2 key members: Nguyen Thi Bich at LienNB at childfund.org.vn
Filip Graovac at filip.graovac at asiafoundation.org
*
A big thanks to PACCOM for hosting this meeting and co-chairs, Filip and
Lien for their great coordination to make this event happen.

*Hope to see you all on 26, October, 2017 at PACCOM Office!

Best regards,
Haphan

--
Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn