[Ngo-sanrm] Training in "Better Development: A Justice Approach" on 21-23 March in Ha Noi

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Sun Feb 25 23:28:56 +07 2018

Dear colleagues,

We hope you had a wonderful lunar new year celebration! I'm writing to
remind you that in *1 month* we will be providing our *Better Development:
A Justice Approach* training again in Ha Noi. The event is now over 50%
full, but we still have places available if you are interested to register.
The training takes place from *21-23 March* and is limited to only 30
people. The training focuses on developing critical thinking and reflection
for leadership and programming using a new approach. As a social enterprise
that supports humanitarian, development and social change organisations and
professionals, we hope you can join us if this is relevant for you and your
teams!

Please help us reach the right people for this workshop by circulating this
information to your staff, partners, and networks -- thank you!

To register, fill out this short online form
<https://united-edge.typeform.com/to/I2deSI> or for more information go to
www.unitededge.net/events or the Resource Center's website here
<http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/event/training-workshop-better-development-justice-based-approach>.
You can also check reviews
<https://www.facebook.com/unitededge.net/reviews/> from past participants
or get in touch with me at mattkletzing at unitededge.net if you have any
questions. Seats will be awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Hope to meet you there and support your work in Vietnam! Warm regards,

Matt

​