[Ngo-sanrm] FW: Important inputs from members about SDG and NDC!

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri May 4 17:22:27 +07 2018

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to a short survey. The survey is carried out
as part of a broader study to get a better understanding of civil
society engagement at the nexus of Vietnam’s efforts to implement the
Sustainable Development Goals and the Nationally Determined Contribution
to the goals set by the Paris Agreement. Given your expertise, we are
convinced that we can learn a great deal from the insights you share
with us in this survey.

Please rest assured that your answers will be treated confidentially. It
will take approximately 10 minutes to complete this survey.

Please click on the link below to be directed to the survey. You can
answer the survey in English or Vietnamese.

https://goo.gl/forms/tzGXQHFNOCysDygA2

Should you have any questions or experience difficulties during the
survey, please contact us at: Quynh.Nguyen at die-gdi.de
<mailto:Quynh.Nguyen at die-gdi.de>.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Dr. Quynh Nguyen
Researcher
German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut fuer Entwicklungspolitik

Dept. World Economy and Development Financing
Tulpenfeld 6 | D-53113 Bonn

Tel.: +49 228 94927-209

Fax: +49 228 94927-130
Email: Quynh.Nguyen at die-gdi.de <mailto:Quynh.Nguyen at die-gdi.de>
www.die-gdi.de <http://www.die-gdi.de>”

Here are also the separate links for the English and Viet Namese surveys:

English version: https://goo.gl/forms/6I3FlHfoZATEQn3a2
Vietnamese version: https://goo.gl/forms/YZYrxWmKVWKKNnal2

Thanks a lot and best regards from the Oxfam office,

Dominik