[Ngo-sanrm] Invitation to the next meeting of SANRM Working Group meeting in Sept, 2018 - MORNING

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Sep 6 17:08:54 +07 2018

Dear colleagues and friends,

You are all cordially invited to attend the Sustainable Agriculture
&Natural Resource Management Working Group meeting, it will be held on
14 Sept, 2018. The details are as below:

*Date: 14 Sept, 2018**
**Time: 9 - 11.30 AM**
**Venue: VUFO-NGO Resource Centre Office, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound,
Building E3, 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam*

It's our pleasure to have a special Guest will join the meeting, Mr. Le
Duc Thinh,Deputy Director GeneralDepartment of Cooperatives and Rural
Development, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), he
will makea Presentation about Context and opportunity for cooperation on
policy development: Update context, Laws and policies in agricultural
sector including Laws on Agricultural Planting, Animal-husbandry, Value
Chain Production policy, Organic farming legal framework, etc, and
opportunity for cooperation on policy development.

Many thanks our Co-Chairs for great coordination/effort to host this
meeting and Mr. Le Duc Thinh for his willingness to share with SANRM
Working Group members!!!

Please find the detail agenda for our meeting in the file attached. Your
comments on meeting agenda are welcomed! If you want to add any item to
the agenda or asking for further information, please contact Group
Co-Chairs: Mrs. Thai Thi Minh - VECO  at minh at veco.org.vn or
minh.thai at rikolto.org
and Mr. Nguyen Van Anh - SHARE at chiaseanhnv at gmail.com

For confirm your attendance, please email me at haphan at ngocentre.org.vn

Looking forward to see you all on 14 of Sept

Best regards,
Thuha

--

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 2 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn