[Ngo-sanrm] [CSIP][Sharing information] Invitation to Blue Swallows GALA 2019

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Oct 14 21:08:44 +07 2019

Hi all,

I would like to send you invitation Blue Swallow GALA 2019. Please kindly
share it in your networking.
------

Blue Swallows program (Én Xanh) was created with the purpose of powering
pioneer social business initiatives for a better world. This year, the Én
Xanh program has gathered 160 business initiatives that help to solve
social problems under five main topics: Agriculture, Environment, Tourism,
Women, and Inclusive Business. The program was jointly organized by the
Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), the Vietnam Union of
Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA), the United Nations Development
Program in Vietnam (UNDP Vietnam), Center for Social Initiatives Promotion
(CSIP) with supports from various partners.

The Organizing Committee and CSIP cordially invite you to the BLUE SWALLOWS
2019 GALA event series, including:

VIET NAM BUSINESS INITIATIVES FOR SDGs FORUM 2019

Time: 8h00 – 12h00, 25/10/2019

Venue: 10th Floor, Building A2, National Economics University, No. 207 Giai
Phong Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi

Agenda: http://bit.ly/EX19_AgendaForum

2019 BLUE SWALLOWS EXHIBITION

Time:  17:00 - 19:00, 25/10/2019

 Venue: 2nd floor lobby, Star Galaxy event center, 87 Lang Ha, Hanoi

 Agenda: http://bit.ly/EX19_AgendaExhibition

2019 BLUE SWALLOW GALA NIGHT
Time:  19:30 - 21:30, 25/10/2019

Venue:  Star Galaxy event center, 87 Lang Ha, Hanoi

 Agenda: http://bit.ly/EX19_AgendaGala

2019 BLUE SWALLOW NETWORKING
Time:  07:00 - 17:30, 26/10/2019

Venue:  EDUFARM, Thuy Xuan Tien, Chuong My, Hanoi

Agenda: http://bit.ly/EX19_AgendaNetworking

Cost: The networking event is free for EnXanh fellows. Public participants’
fee of 500,000 VND/person to cover travel and food expenses for the event.

Transportation: Car pick-up will be informed to those registered for the
event in a separate announcement.

(The main language used in all events of the program is Vietnamese).

Please register to join the program here
http://bit.ly/EX19_Gala_Registration or with Ms. Huong Thuy (Tel: 024
35378746 | Email: huongthuy at csip.vn)

Deadline to register: 5:00PM, 18/10/2019.

Link invitaion online: Link
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mdJ6W-tdpaxJVn6e1lRZcomeH5AedAWN/view?usp=sharing>

We appreciate any form of donations or funding for the Blue Swallow 2019
GALA, and we look forward to welcoming you at our events.

Sincerely,

En Xanh 2019 Organizing Committee
Center for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP)
R2302, Floor 23, 101 Lang Ha Building, Hanoi.
Tel: (+84-24) 3537 8746 | Email: enxanh2019 at gmail.com

*Warm regards,*

*Vu Thu Tra*
Administrative Assistant

*--*

*Center for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP)*
*A*  /  R2302, 23 Floor, 101 Lang Ha str., Dong Da Dist., Hanoi
*T*  /  (84-24) 3537 8746
*M* /  (84) 363 136 533
*E * /  thutra at csip.vn <lecuc at csip.vn>
*W* /  http://csip.vn/

<https://www.facebook.com/csip.sevietnam> Follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/csip.sevietnam>

Please think *GREEN* before printing

*Centre for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP)* that established in 2008,
is a leading Vietnam-based, not-for-profit organization working to promote
social and environmental changes by building a social entrepreneurship
movement in Vietnam. We inspire, connect and empower people to tackle
social and environmental issues through innovative and sustainable business
solutions. Since 2009, CSIP has provided business support to, and directly
invested in 78 social enterprises across Vietnam.These businesses have
directly empowered and improved the quality of healthcare, education, and
lives of 17,220 people and 205,000 people have benefitted more generally
from their programs and activities.