[Ngo-sanrm] Sharing information about micro-credit projects and training program with Merry Year International - Korean NGO

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Apr 7 15:02:40 +07 2020

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I’m Mai from Vietnam branch of Merry Year International.

Firstly, I would like to introduce Merry Year International – a Korean NGO-
which has been implementing micro-credit projects in Vinh Long province
from 2012 until now.

Through our projects, we provide micro-credit to low-income families who do
small business in Vinh Long province. Not only micro-credit project for
small business sellers we also provide: cow project which support funds,
training program, vaccine for farmers who raise cows, it help them to raise
cow, have a calves and make a profit for their life quality; mushroom
project which helps farmers increase their income by growing mushroom in
their spare time (after farming time).

With the purpose of supporting those beneficiaries, we also provide
training program to them. Currently, we invite the lecturer for training
program to advance business ability for small business sellers. Now we are
looking for better ways and methods to develop the training program to be
more effective, interesting and easier applied to beneficiaries’ life and
business.

*We are writing this email to inquire about the micro-credit project not
only for small business sellers but also for specific targets like farmers
raising cow, raising pig, growing mushroom or any micro-credit projects in
your NGO. We also want to share and learn your effective ways and
experience on the training program, especially group training program in
your projects.* Any sharing information from you is very valuable for us.

We really appreciate this opportunity to facilitate a fruitful sharing
session between your NGO and Merry Year International Vietnam. Hope that we
have more cooperation in the future.

Thank you very much and look forward to receiving your reply soon.
--

Best regard!

*Tran Thi Ngoc Mai*

*Interpreter*

*Merry Year International*

1/3, Hoang Thai Hieu, Ward 1,

Vinh Long city, Vinh Long province, Vietnam

T. +84 907 577 861

M. +84 939 946 476

elena07888 at gmail.com

myi.vietnamlove at gmail.com