[Ngo-sanrm] [ingo-hcmc] Sharing information about micro-credit projects and training program with Merry Year International - Korean NGO

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Apr 16 18:10:58 +07 2020

Chào Mai,

I'm very glad when you have interested in our activities in the
micro-credit section. We are the local NGO that helps the local villagers
develop their capacity and confidence. We support micro-credit to the poor
households and technique support in order to make sure the families use the
amount right ways and effectively. Our organization established since 2008,
we are working on 4 districts of Hau Giang province with around 2300
households currently. This is also our first priority activities. We also
have other projects such as school support, scholarships, support computers
for schools, training for farmers, conduct advanced farming models, create
jobs for the poor...

We would like to invite you and your team to visit our activities at Long
My district, Hau Giang province to explore more. When the epidemic over, we
can meet and discuss the activities and exchange experiences together.

We also usually welcome many funders, visitors and make the challenge tours
around our field. So do not hesitate to contact us for visiting us.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you.

Best wishes,
Minh from Anh Duong center
[image: Hình ảnh có liên quan]

*Bùi Thanh Minh (Mr.)*
*-Fundraiser-*
Anh Duong Community Development & Support Center
Address: Provincial Highway 930, Area 5, Thuan An Ward, Long My Township,
Hau Giang Province, Vietnam
Tel:  +84 (0293) 3871 869
Cell: 0901 05 46 22
Email: btminh16 at gmail.com