[Ngo-sanrm] Now Accepting 2021 Atlas Corps Fellowship Applications!

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Mar 5 00:32:27 +07 2020

Hello Friend,

Atlas Corps is now accepting applications for our 2021 Fellowships -
apply.atlascorps.org! We are recruiting social change leaders from
around the world for a 12-18 month professional Fellowship in the
United States. Here's how YOU can get involved:

1. Apply! Are you between 22 and 35 years old with English
proficiency, a college degree, and a passion for a life-changing
personal and professional experience? Act now at -
apply.atlascorps.org.

2. Nominate a candidate! Forward this email to talented friends or
colleagues who you think should apply, or fill out this nomination
form - bit.ly/AtlasCorpsNomination, and we'll email the candidate
about the next steps in the application process.

3. Spread the word! Share social media posts or visit
recruitment.atlascorps.org  to share additional recruitment
materials:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/atlascorps/posts/10157500439740326
Linkedin -
www.linkedin.com/sharing/share-offsite/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fatlascorps.org%2Fapply-united-states%2F
Twitter -
twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=&text=@atlascorps%20application%20for%202021%20Fellowship%20is%20open!%20The%20priority%20deadline%20is%20May%201st.%20Apply%20now%20at%20apply.atlascorps.org)

Thanks for sharing this exciting opportunity. We look forward to
receiving some great applications!

Best,
Meredith Newmark
Senior Program Director
Atlas Corps

P.S. Our priority deadline is May 1st to be considered for
Fellowships beginning in early 2021. Apply today! -
apply.atlascorps.org

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP
-
https://cts.vresp.com/c/?AtlasCorps/3384da4fdc/c88a53f02f/d2068cf0d0

Fellowship Placements Available

We are looking for applicants with two or more years of full-time
experience in at least one of the following areas to fill roles in
leading social change organizations:

- Communications & Marketing
- Journalism & Media
- Event Planning
- Consulting
- Partnership-Building & Business Development
- Program Management & Project Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Fundraising & Proposal Writing
- Technology & Engineering
- Monitoring & Evaluation & Data Analysis
- Operations & Human Resources
- Curriculum Writing & Training Development
- Research & Report Writing
- Volunteer Recruitment & Volunteer Management
- Policy & Advocacy

- apply.atlascorps.org

subject line or simply click on this link

https://cts.vresp.com/u?3384da4fdc/c88a53f02f/mlpftw/confirm

Atlas Corps sent this email free of charge using VerticalResponse for
Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email affordably.

Atlas Corps
99 M Street
Southeast 4th Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20003
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html