[Ngo Climate Change] Delayed CCWG monthly meeting till 13th September

Nguyen Thi Yen yen.nt at care.org.vn
Thu Aug 30 10:35:33 BST 2012

Dear All,

As several NGOs will participate in the International Conference on
Agriculture and Climate Change in Ha Noi, I would like to propose to delay
our monthly meeting to the following Thursday i.e 13th  September. The
meeting agenda will be sent later. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Yen

Nguyen Thi Yen

Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Manager

Care International in Viet Nam

92 To Ngoc Van

Tel: (84 4)3716 1930

Fax:(84 4)3716 1935

P To save paper, please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!